personalised trip here Call +44 (0) 208 144 2629
to speak to a specialist
This trip includes three of Colombia’s diverse landscapes and climates: the cool capital of...
Colombia's wild-west whale watch
A four-day journey to Colombia's rugged and lsolated Pacific coast.
Take a helicopter ride to the top of Mount Roraima, wind along the Rupununi river and hike in the...
WHEN TO GO
Costa Rica is an astoundingly beautiful country that is an equally perfect location for relaxation as it is for adventure. With both Caribbean and Pacific coastlines you can kick back on its tropical beaches and make the most of its warm climate. If sunbathing isn’t your thing, try snorkelling, surfing or fishing, or alternatively a dolphin and whale spotting tour. Not just a beach destination, Costa Rica is a small but diverse country, and you can easily explore its varying regions within a short space of time. Journey inland to reach Costa Rica’s national parks, volcanoes and cloud forests. Here wildlife abounds and you have great chances to spot toucans, sloths, howler monkeys and giant butterflies, amongst a long list of other exciting creatures.
Costa Rica is a nation that proudly boasts some of the best eco credentials in the world, and their green efforts and strong focus on ecotourism make it easy for visitors to explore their beautiful country without spoiling the natural wonders that it has to offer. Notably, this innovative country recently became the first in the world to be powered solely by renewable energy. As more and more tourists visit Costa Rica, other Latin American countries will be inspired to follow in its footsteps so we believe in showing our support for this incredible country and offering our customers all the benefits that true ecotourism provides.
- Captivating Costa Rica: Visiting Costa Rica's top highlights, staying in comfortable lodges. From £1950 for 11 days.
- Costa Rica: Volcanoes and Beaches: Adventure and relaxation in iconic Costa Rica. From £1900 for 11 days.
- Costa Rica Family Wildlife Holiday: Wildlife spotting galore, with family-friendly lodges. From £2300 for 11 days.
- Costa Rica Fitness and Wellbeing: An active tour to develop your personal fitness regime, from £2500 for 8 days.
- Secrets of Costa Rica: A high-end tour staying at luxurious eco-lodges. From £2900 for 11 days.
- Costa Rica Adventure and Nature for Families: A high-end but adventurous tour for families. From £2800 for 10 days.
- Costa Rica Hiking and Adventure: Extreme adventurous challenges, hiking and watersports. From £3200 for 18 days.
- Costa Rica Rejuvenation: A luxury health and wellbeing tour with a range of spa treatments. From £4100 for 11 days.
- Costa Rica Homestay Experience: Stay with a warm, welcoming and friendly family. From £180 for 3 days.
tailor made trip?
Click here to start To book your trip call:
+44 (0)208 6969 097