personalised trip here Call +44 (0) 208 144 2629
to speak to a specialist
HighLives offers a 10-day three-centre Colombian travel-and-golf package to take in the country’s...
This trip includes three of Colombia’s diverse landscapes and climates: the cool capital of...
Colombia's wild-west whale watch
A four-day journey to Colombia's rugged and lsolated Pacific coast.
WHEN TO GO
Colombia is a sunny emerald-green land of thrills, natural beauty and charms yet to be discovered. Colombia is the fourth largest country in South America and has five main regions, each with their own unique characteristics, from palm-fringed beaches of the Caribbean, steaming Pacific jungles, and the fertile green pastures of the Andes.
- the vibrant cosmopolitan cities of Bogotá and Medellin
- the Sacred Lake of Guatavita where the ‘El Dorado’ legend was born
- the rolling landscapes of the “Zona Cafetalera”, known for its world class coffee and adventure sports such as rafting, kayaking & canopying
- the UNESCO World Heritage site of colonial Cartagena
- the rugged and isolated Pacific coast with its humpback whales
And, of course, the Colombian carnivals and feasts. Dancing is a national pastime in Colombia, and the art of having a good time is taken seriously. Maybe that’s why Colombia has topped the happiest country rankings again (according to the 2014 survey by WIN-Gallup).
Avianca, the Colombian national carrier, has resurrected its direct flights between London and Bogotá, making the journey much easier and quicker.
Our suggested Colombia itineraries are below but we can tailor any of them to create your perfect trip. Popular extensions include Tayrona National Park, San Agustin Archeological Park, or the challenging Ciudad Perdida trek.
tailor made trip?
Click here to start To book your trip call:
+44 (0)208 6969 097