personalised trip here Call +44 (0) 208 144 2629
to speak to a specialist
Argentina’s Puna Plains
A private tour to experience the sensuous charm of Buenos Aires, the spectacular Iguazu falls and to...
This 14-day journey takes you through the staggering diversity of Argentina’s climates and...
WHEN TO GO
Argentina offers the most variety of any South American country, from the blistering heat of the Chaco desert in the north to vast lonely roads crossing the empty windswept plateau of Patagonia in the south. The spectacular Iguazu waterfalls and the surrounding subtropical forests are packed with exotic birds and butterflies. At the other extreme of the country, whales, elephant seals and colonies of penguins gather at Patagonia’s bracing coastline while, inland, mighty glaciers slowly retreat.
- The dynamic Buenos Aires, justly South America’s most alluring capital city
- The magnificent spectacle of Iguazu Falls, set in subtropical rainforest
- The Glacier National Park and the majestic Perito Moreno, one of the very few advancing glaciers on the planet
- Mendoza Wine Region, located in the foothills of the Andes
- Salta Region with its wineries and the cloudforest of El Rey
- Lake District, a land of shimmering glacial lakes, lush forests, ragged peaks and volcanoes
Three more things not to miss whilst visiting Argentina are: tango, fútbol and food. Today’s tango is an eclectic and diverse mix of styles and there are endless venues to practice your moves, from dance salons to atmospheric cafes. Experiencing the exhilarating Argentine passion at a live game of fútbol will be an unforgettable experience. Argentine food is synonymous with the best beef in the world but there is much more to it.
Our suggested Argentina itineraries are below but we can tailor any of them to create your perfect trip. Popular extensions include Patagonia, Argentina’s Puna and Peninsula Valdes.
tailor made trip?
Click here to start To book your trip call:
+44 (0)208 6969 097